Cross country soul with all-mountain heart: TR270 24h hears your call and answers with a clever pairing of our 27mm wide TR270 rim and our 24h system chassis. Monday recovery ride, Tuesday shuttles, and Thursday night short track sound like your kind of week? TR270 24h is that one quiver killer that'll get it all done.
- High-quality aluminum alloy with weatherproof sublimated graphics, tubeless friendly bead shelf, and a proprietary profile to keep dents at bay.
- Our groundbreaking 690 P.O.E. Hydra Freehub body engages every 0.52 degrees, yielding telepathic control.
- The 24h System hub and spoke chassis creates a compliant, lightweight, yet structurally sound wheelset. Thanks to a 2:1 lacing pattern, these wheels are ready for almost anything.
- Straight pull, integrated nipple, one-piece aluminum spokes that thread directly into the hubshell resulting in a solid, flex-free junction. No special tools or service procedures required.
- Warranty coverage against defects on your Industry Nine wheelset or Classic hubset.
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano Micro Spline|
|Spokes||Direct Thread—Straight Pull|
|Inner Rim Width||27.0mm|
|Outer Rim Width||31.00mm|
* Subject to change without notice.